« Home | Leaders in Action - PIMPED » | WHO WILL CARE? » | The purpose of leadership » | .the team. » | Our first experience together »

Johari window

Hey,

I hope you all remember talking about the Johari window during one of the sessions at IPM 07.

Here's an online website that allows you to set up a Johari window for your friends to contribute to. Or you could set up a Nohari window, which is an inverse of the Johari window and maps your weaknesses instead of strengths.

Don't forget to let your friends know so that can contribute!!

P.S: Access mine by visiting my blog: nida.nomadlife.org

Labels:

I like the idea and I have been thinking about writing such an free online application for a while. I started a 360 degree feedback round the first time today with the "Nohari" tool. After the first answers it pisses me really off, don't ask your exgirlfriend to contribute..but I like it, I am curious how the results will look later. I am not so happy that everybody can see other entries, as well, people might look before they "vote", that is not optimal. May I'll offer something similar once, then I let you know.

Regards from Germany

Sebastian

Post a Comment