« Home

Our first experience together

Isn't MCP experience worth sharing? Isn't inspiring enough to be exposed to global network?
Weren't we all talking about ONE AIESEC, need for cooperation and inclusiveness in our diversity?

Let's invite ourselves to show the power of individuals coming together!

...:: Welcome to a team blog of MCPs 2007-2008 ::..

hey Oks!
This an amazing idea! I love it!!! It can be really powerful to for ppl around @world :) Expect posts from me for sure :)

sandra,
MCPe Kyrgyztsan

Hey Oks,

thank you for opening this blog. I hope there will be soon someone who can link it to myaiesec.

Which topics do we wanna post here?
Our expereinces, our motivation?

What do you think guys?

You know, now after IPM, I'm so full of energy :-) I just want to tranform it into action and boost AIESEC in Germany. It is so great to be part of the network again ;-)

Miss you guys!

Hajo

I believe this should be used to promoting MCP experience across the network and collecting our learnings about leadership.

However, any random topics that you see woul dbe exciting for people are welcome :)

Let us dive into the collective intelligence!!!;)

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hey guys,

Lovely idea! Objectives break-down :)
- Sharing our experiences with the network: feelings, moments of success, stories. It's a blog, meaning it's up to you to decide on your level of intimacy and speech ;-)
- feeling connection and unity towards our peers, across the globe. The power of stories, of one AIESEC ;-)

AIESEC hug,
Andries.
MCPe Belgium

Good move Oksana :-)
This is the forum for us to share with the world, and I hope that this community will become a source of inspiration for us all, MCP or not!
I will like to share this extract:

The necessity for leaders to possess optimism and ego serves to answer the old-age question: Are leaders born or are they made? They are born. A leader is born with an optimistic disposition or she is not. If she is not, then no amount of "optimism training" is going to make her view the world in an overwhelmingly positive, opportunistic light. Through repeated counseling and coaching, you might be able to make a person less pessimistic then she was before, but "less pessimistic" is not synonymous with "optimistic", any more than "less rude" is not synonymous with "charming". To lead effectively, you must be unfailingly, unrealistically, even irrationally optimistic. Like it or not, this is not learnable.

This is from a book i am reading right now "The One Thing You Need to Know ...about great managing, great leading and sustained individual success" By Marcus Buckingham.

He is a guru for me, and I find my self often referring or citing him. What is your oppinion on this?

Hugs

Peter, Denmark

PS. I would have liked to have written you all a sugercube, to you who didn't recieve one, I send you my thoughts

Peter!
Please, accept my invitation to post on the blog and post this weonderful comment as blog entry!
It has great thoughts and shoudl not stay in the 'comments' part :)

hugs from Amman

Thumbs up for this idea!
I planned to use communication tools like this much more for my upcoming term - and I think this special blog would canalise our editor-capabilities and prevent us from fraying out to much in 100 different MCP-blogs.

Purpose of the blog
------
Just would like to connect to Adries points: We should really set a clear purpose for this blog to know what to put there and what not (blog-profile). This gives us focus and guidance for the entries and prevents confusion of the reader what to find here and what not.

Some suggestions (for tags):
- Leadership: External input (articles, books, etc.) and our own reflections and experiences about the topic leadership
- Methods: Sharing methods and BCPs for our everyday work
- Countries: general reports and experiences regarding our (AIESEC) countries
- AIESEC: Thoughts, explanations, (provocative) statements about AIESEC as such
- Random: Fun stuff and random topics



Some questions from my side
------
Probably we could host this blog on a special aiesec.net/aiesec.org adress? Or at least at nomadlife?

Anybody out there who knows how to do that exactly?

When are we getting invitations to write on this blog?

Thanks for setting this up! I am so excited coming off of IPM to work with all of you in this next year to take AIESEC to a whole new place in the world. We have the greatest job in the world, I really believe that and each of you inspire me to want to be better, I cannot even imagine how much I will change and how much we will change AIESEC in the next year. Cheers to that!

Hi guys and girls

So for breaking the leadership content, but I just want to share 1000 pic's with you!

Here
http://picasaweb.google.dk/peter.rydahl

Hugs

Dearest!!

Exciting. This is the begining of our transition and at the same time the legacy of our 0708 terms to the rest of the MCPes of 0809.

Count with me to boost it and share it.

Sebas.
Southern Cone.

Hola dear MCPes around the world!

It is so exciting the connection I feel with all of you after IPM, as Hajo said I can't wait to put plans into action, and you are right Missy we have the greatest job ever. Who else but us to move this ONE AIESEC forward.

I'm looking forward to all the things you have to share.

I'm so excited hahaha, I mean it!

Thanks Oksana for creating this. Do you think it is possible to move it to nomadlife? (Just a suggestion).

Greetings from Puerto Rico.

Janeth

ladies, and gentlemen!
impossible is nothing! SO we can easily move it to nomadlife.org.
I put all new added people to admin, so feel free to take the responsibilty!

(wiht my limited IT skills, I can't manage it)

hugs from jordan
oks

Yalla Yalla Habibi Global Leaders,
I was positively surprised today when i saw the blog idea. Awesome Oksana.
However, i haven;t got invitation yet so please invite me :)
Cheers,
Ivo
MCPe Bulgaria

So... why aren't we actually moving it?
By the way, I would then cut out the year-numbers of the name so that not all of our successors have to create a new blog and all our experience is fragmentarised.

Post a Comment